Friday, August 3, 2012

The EDSI Way

In another video for EDSI, I wanted to showcase the mission statement and what EDSI means to their clients. EDSI CEO, Kevin Schienders, talks about what it means to see through their client's eyes, understand their needs, and deliver more than they expect.


I filmed Kevin outside of the EDSI headquarters, where is standing next to the EDSI building sign. I originally used two cameras for this, the Canon T3i and an iPhone 4S. The iPhone was the wide shot, and the Canon was the closeup, but during post, I felt the wide wasn't very personal and decided not to use it at all.

Like in the "Show Up, Smile, and Support" video, I used more b-roll footage from the office as well as interviews from EDSI team members as they say the mission statement halfway through the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment