Friday, August 3, 2012

Post Production Final


This was the final video I did for my post production class. I really wanted to try some new stuff, and basically just wanted to have a fun time making the video. One of the things that I definitely wanted to do was to some kind-of bullet time technique, as seen in the Matrix films.



I set up ten cameras in the Madonna TV studio, and covered the back wall and floor with green screen. I also covered a rolling cart with more green screen, and I basically just jumped over the cart. Without having a real idea in mind yet, a fellow student joked that I should add in a pineapple in post as the item that I jumped over. Well, I decided that was a great idea and went with it!


The second part of the video showcases Destructoid, which is a website that combines a video stream along with a gamer talking and interacting with a live chat while they play a video game. I always enjoy watching it, and decided to incorporate myself in it as a dream sequence. I used footage of another student as whom I was talking with, which was recorded well over a year prior. With a lot editing, it came out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment