Friday, August 3, 2012

Show Up, Smile, Support

This was the first video I did for my summer internship at EDSI. EDSI operates by many values, and one of the main values is to show up, smile, and support. In the video, the CEO of EDSI, Kevin Schnieders, talks about what it means to show up, smile, and support.


I filmed interviews prior to Kevin, and I incorporated different EDSI team members in the video as they say "show up, smile, and support" at the beginning. I also used b-roll that I shot at the office to provide great content to carry the video.

The video was shot on a Canon T3i, and Kevin's statement was filmed outside of the EDSI headquarters in Dearborn, MI. I used the camera to record the video, and a separate audio recorder to record Kevin's dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment