Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BCA 3750 - News - Next Chapter Bookstore and Bistro (Scream 4)

As one of my last news pieces for this class, I decided to check out a bookstore in nearby downtown Northville that was used as a location in Scream 4. Scream 4 was filmed primarily in Northville and Plymouth, so I was very exciting to watch the movie and pick out locations that I saw in the movie.


I took a camera and tripod inside the bookstore and I told the owner that I was a Madonna student and wanted to shoot footage inside of the store for my news piece. She was more than happy to let me do so. I was thankful the store was decorated with Scream memorabilia because it made getting shots pretty easy! To repay the owner for her kindness, I purchased lunch there. And I must say, they have a delicious grilled cheese and ham sandwich!

WATCH "BCA 3750 - NEWS - NEXT CHAPTER BOOKSTORE AND BISTRO (SCREAM 4)" ON YOUTUBE

It was pretty exciting to have such a big Hollywood movie shot right in the neck of the woods. I can't wait to check out Scream 4 again for more moments of landmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment