Sunday, March 20, 2011

Assiduous

This is one I did just for fun. After learning how to do the green screen from my Tron Legacy movie review, I wanted to experiment more with it. I also recently learned how to do visual effects in Motion, as well as 3D text in Final Cut. I have used Motion in the past, but did it more for the templates for the slates in my video. I didn't know it had visual effects until a Madonna classmate showed me. Same for the 3D text in Final Cut. It was pretty exciting to dive deeper into these programs to learn more about them.



So, I wanted to make a silly video, that really had no meaning, but just an experiment for fun.

The footage of the train station is from a video that I got from YouTube, but the crowd noise of the station I got from Soundtrack Pro. I combined two visual effects together, being the explosion with the smoke behind it.

WATCH "ASSIDUOUS" ON YOUTUBE

I used a green folder from school, and leaned it up against a wall in my kitchen, to function as the green screen. The "Venom" action figure was given to me out of a cereal box from my Grandma years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment