Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Clayman Casting

Another video that I did for my Capstone Film Class at Madonna University. I filmed our casting directors and talked to them about the casting procedure involved with our film. I went with my reoccurring theme of 8-Bit with the music and graphics.


I used b-roll footage from prior in the day when we had actors visit and read for parts. I also had the casting directors "act" during the b-roll to give me the dramatic elements I wanted.

WATCH "CLAYMAN CASTING" ON YOUTUBE

If I could redo this video, I would remove the repeated uses of "uhs" from the interview. I worked on it when I was editing the piece, but I just couldn't take out the words without hurting the pacing of the speech. I used with what I learned from this video, and applied to a future video (The Positive Train) when I went between two cameras to make the speech flow better.

No comments:

Post a Comment