Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Capstone Film Class 2011 - Demo Reel

During this year of 2011, I am taking a film class called Capstone, which runs for the complete year. The class works in a film in all three stages; preproduction, production, and postproduction. When December arrives, that is the big month of the premiere!

To get started for preproduction, the class assignment was to make a demo reel of prior work that you are most interested in. For me, I love to run the camera, edit, and write. I did have to do a writeup about why I like those 3 things the most. Basically, it is all art. Whether you are editing or writing a scene, there is an art behind it to make the scene come alive and feel the emotion.

WATCH "ADAM WOLOSZYK DEMO REEL - JANUARY 2011" ON YOUTUBE

I recorded the audio on my iPhone, which surprisely came out very well. There are a few times when it sounds like I am too close to the device, but overall, not too shabby.



It has always been fun to go back and watch the films that I did. It's almost like having a video yearbook. They bring back memories that will remain in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment